Rude Gameware’s E3 Offering a Bit Off the Beaten Path
Can’t make it to Los Angeles for E3? How about Jupiter, Florida? Rude Gameware announced their E3 peripheral lineup today as well as where they can be found for this coming week’s festivities: Jupiter, Florida.
“We realized being a relatively new gaming company, the odds of getting good E3 booth space was a long shot,” said Michael Epstein, Chief Rude Officer. “We were offered a spot in something called Kentia Hall, but we thought it would be better for us and our visitors if we displayed our 2010 line up in our hometown, where it’s far cheaper to park, and home of the Burt Reynolds and Friends Museum.”
Rude makes the PRIMAL and FIERCE line of gaming peripherals as well as a line of t-shirts and energy drinks aimed at gamers. Anyone able to make the trek to Jupiter can scope out their newest offerings:
- The Primal Gaming Wireless Headset for the Xbox 360
- The Fierce Laser Gaming Mouse for the PC
- The Primal Extreme Gaming Headset for the PC and home/portable audio players
- The Fierce Dual-Sided and Teflon/Steel Mouse Pads
- GameGuard Anti-Virus Software for PC Gamers
Just be forewarned. If you decide to sample their wares or energy drinks, E3 badge rules will be enforced.